USB NOT RECOGNIZED
Have you ever see anything like this …?????
Must have, when we plug the USB Flasdisk,, or other USB devices suddenly appear like that’s a problem for you right?? of course the device did not want to Detective with windowsnya .. I have a tip and tips, and tips, and tips,, gak length instead,, eraser ya’e,, hehehehe ..
dech try to do something like this on your windows ……..
1. Most Common Problems
Device/The device you are using, including in the device that is vulnerable to changes in electrical current and static electricity problems. Either devicewho often experience this is USB Flashdisk. If there is little current leakage in the casing which then spread to the flash, the flash can be caused through malfunction. Similarly, if there are unexpected influence of static electricity on the environment around the terminalUSB. This is exacerbated by the quality of computer case that most often circulated in Indonesia does not meet safety standards grounding electricity.
- Exempt CPU from any electrical current for some time.Turn off the computer, pulldeviceUSB You are following allpower cable that went into the CPU and Monitor. Hold on 20 to 30 minuts then switch it on as usual. For most cases, this method proved successful. Sometimesport USB which can be loose because the failure of hardware detectionUSB.
- If still not detected, use the Device Manager to scan to find the new hardware or hardware changes in the information. To do this, click Start > Run > Type devmgmt.msc (without the quotes) [OK] .
From Menu Action , select Scan for Hardware Changes . This option will enable the Windows hardware detection to find the new devices installed. When finished, close all Device Manager and Control Panel. Consider whether the device is USB internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag has been successfully detected.
- If this does not work, try the following steps:
Disable Power Management features of the USB hub. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start> Run> Type devmgmt.msc (without the quotes) and end with [OK] .
Show all entries on the Universal Serial Bus Controller , then follow these steps for each USB Root Hub are available.
- Right-click USB Root Hub > Click Properties
- Click the Power Management tab
- Click to remove the check box option Allow the computer to turn off this devices to save power , end with [OK].
2. Installing drivers error occurred
When the device internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag USB plugged into the computer (maybe even during the automatic installation process) class=”st_tag drivers USB is not installed properly and it resulted in damage fatal to drivers USB another.
Eliminate all devices Device Manager in the following way:
1. Click Start> Run> Type CMD [OK] ,
2. Type set DEVMGR_SHOW_DETAILS = 1? (without the quotes) and end with ENTER .
3. Type set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES = 1? (without the quotes) and end with ENTER .
4. Type start devmgmt.msc (without the quotes) and end with ENTER .
5. Menu click View> Show Hidden Devices .
6. In the left panel, click the sign + to view the content of Imaging devices , Unknown Devices and class=”st_tag USB Devices .
7. Did you find class=”st_tag internal_tag”> <span USB Devices and Unknown Devices (including the gray)? If so, Right Click> Uninstall .
3. device USB before running Normal then suddenly There was no response for no apparent reason
Perform the following steps:
A) Remove all oem *. inf files in a way:
1. Click Start> Run> Type cmd (without the quotes)
2. In the Command Line type the following command line (without the quotes) and end with [ENTER] at each end of the command:
cd \ windows \ inf [Enter]
*. old ren infcache.1 [ENTER]
ren oem *. inf *. old [ENTER]
del C: \ windows \ Setupapi.log [ENTER]
B) Remove all the registry entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Enum / USB internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag that begins with VID
By removing the VID entries from the registry, the PC will detect the hardware and re-doing Restart.
Caution: If you use a keyboard or mouse USB , do not remove the VID entry for these devices because it can cause Windows to restart correctly. Follow these steps:
1. Click Start> Run> Type regedit [ENTER] (without the quotes) then the Registry Editor will appear.
2. Going to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Enum \ USB internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag .
3. Select and delete all entries VID_.
If you’re having trouble deleting this registry, Windows may still limit to VID_ Permissions are not deleted. Solved in the following ways:
a) Right-click on Key to be removed> Select Permissions . Next W indow Permissions for The VID_ will appear.
b) Select the check box in the session Group or Usename , select Allow in Full Control .
c) Click Apply and end with [OK]
4. Turn off the computer.
C) Connect the device again internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag USB to the PC
1. With the conditions being off the computer, plug the device internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag USB on port USB .
2. Restart the computer.
3. Window A New Hardware Detected will appear and re-detect your hardware.
4. device USB since the beginning is not detected and the normal functioning or actually working, but in the middle of the process you get a message USB Device Malfunctioned .
1. Try using Cable USB is shorter in size.
2. Try plug device USB internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag to port USB PC in the back . Sometimes port USB at the front of the PC power supply shortages, causing the device experienced an error
3. Some devices USB 2.0 is not compatible with port USB 1.1. Try alternately in port USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 for know whether this is a problem.
4. Try to downgrade all Port USB from version 2.0 to 1.1, you can change these settings through the BIOS.
5. If still fails, try the device internal_tag”> <span class="st_tag USB is on another computer. That way you can know which one was the culprit, class=”st_tag internal_tag”> <span device USB or port your USB
Source : Gunting Batu Kertas (GBK), http://forum.detikinet.com/showthread.php?t=18483,