It turned out more quickly through the process klo flashdis install it for windows XP, of course, your laptop PC ato can boot to USB,,, easy way to make it into a bootable XP Flasdisk,,, There is a special software to make it …
for equipment and applications are as follows …:::
1. Prepare a minimum size Flashdisk 1 Giga ..
2. Prepare a CD Windows XP SP 2 ….
3. Download File PeToUSB_184.108.40.206.zip di http://www.4shared.com/file/32689395/70258276/PeToUSB_3007.html?s=1
4. Download File usb_prep8.zip di http://www.4shared.com/file/52823109/72bd3148/usb_prep8.html?s=1
kejakan according langkah2 then following it?? Sort essentially be to make a USB boot into Flasdisk,,
1. Extract both files to your preference by using WinZip or WinRar (Better make a new folder), should be one PeToUSB_220.127.116.11.zip Files folder with files usb_prep8.zip or vice versa.
2. Plug in a USB flash disk into one USB port. Remember his drive position. Does F:, G:, H:, and so on.
3. Insert the Windows XP installation CD into the optical drive. If the computer running the installation process automatically, cancel it and close all applications being run.
4. Next, open the folder where you extract the application installation module makers.
5. Run the file named “usb_prep8.bat” then the screen will look a Command Prompt window containing various commands. If it appears the words “Press any key to continue,” press any key to confirm.
6. On the screen PEtoUSB window will appear asking you to format your USB flash disk. No need to change any settings, right-click Start to begin the process of formatting. Answer the confirmation for your needs.
7. If you are finished, close the window PEtoUSB (do not close the Command Prompt window that was open when you run usb_prep8.bat), then the screen will display the options of 0 to 5.
8. Use option 1 to select the source installation files will be copied to the flash disk. Here, specify the drive where you save the installation of Windows XP. Select only the optical drive where the existing Windows XP CD in it, or select a folder of your choice if you have copied the Windows XP installation files to a specific folder.
9. Select option 3 to determine where you are striking a flash disk. If you are a flash disk in the drive F:, then type F and press ENTER. If the drive G: then type G and press ENTER, and so on apply to other drives.
10. Next select option 4 to start the installation process modules which will be copied to the flash disk automatically. Answer any confirmation that comes with the Y, or YES or OK or other form of agreement.
Done,,, lives change your BIOS settings to a USB Notebook or USB Removable Disk to First Boot … Select 1 to Obsi enter e XPnya …******************* First Installation When finished installing do not pull the first Flasdisk … low disk format process, and then coppy,, restart booting to the USB,,, select the Option 2
Source : bobtio.multiply.com/journal/item/7/Install_Windows_XP_di_Flash_disk,